1. Respect the Pack as well as other players:
~ I shall not demean or degrade my fellow pack members
~ I shall refrain from the use of profanity in guild chat
~ I shall not iniate or participate in racist/sexist remarks or racist/sexist humor in guild chat
~ I shall not initiate or participate in any form of sexual harrassment toward any player
~ I shall not initiate or participate in the defamation of character towards any of my fellow pack members
~ I shall not harrass any fellow pack members in regard to their character build (I shall provide suggestions if welcomed)
~ I shall consult an officer if I observe any violation of the code
2. Hunt with the Pack for the benefit of the Pack as a whole:
~ I shall participate in Pack raids, quests, and events to the best of my ability (refrain from hissy fits, play your role as best as you can, do not pike
unless permitted by group).
~ I shall remain with my Pack. I understand that 6 months of inactivity will result in removal from the Pack unless an officer was notified.
~ I shall obey the looting rules of the Pack.
a. Keep what you kill (The loot you pull is yours first).
b. If you get something you cannot use, offer it to the guild/party first. If none can use it, do as you please. Vendor trash not applicable.
c. All pack members are encouraged to collect as much guild renown as possible. Guild renown = guild experience points. The more we attain the faster
the stronger the pack grows (additional and enhanced ship buffs).
d. Guild Chest Etiquette: Remember that the purpose of the guild chest is to provide all Pack members the opportunity to acquire quality
gear to be put to use. We do not encourage members to remove items from the chest only to sell them. This prevents members, that could actually
use the item, from acquiring them. Taking items en masse and selling them for profit is not only exploitating the function of the Guild Chest, it is
exploitating the integrity of the guild as a whole. Guild Chest Exploitation is grounds for the removal of all of a player's toons from the
3. It is the responsibility of all Pack members to report UNRESOLVED issues with or between pack members, regardless of rank, to an officer or the Pack Leader as soon as possible.
4. Real life comes first. Its only a game. Have fun!
I, as a member of the Dire Guard, hereby devote myself to adhere to and uphold the Code of the Pack, as well as the following duties:
1. To recruit new members in the spirit of the code, and assure to the best of my abilities, that initiates are made fully aware of The Code of the Pack.
2. To inform new members of the website, and encourage them to visit and become a site member.
3. Upon recruiting a new member, to send a letter to the Pack Leader (via in-game mail) containing the initiate's full name in order for he/she to recieve
a letter of welcoming (does not pertain to alts).
4. To attend officer meetings, and give notice if unable to attend.
5. To monitor guild chat and mediate/resolve issues amongst Pack members, regardless of rank. In the case where an issue cannot be resolved, consult with
the Pack Leader.
6. To keep in mind, that in the Wulfepack, we don't want fellow Pack members to rely on P.U.G.'s (pick-up-groups) or hunt alone. Include all Pack members
in groups as best as possible, and encourage Pack members to team with one another as often as possible.
7. To keep fellow officers and the Pack leader informed on current events and conduct within the Wulfepack as a whole.
8. To be involved in the process of determining any disciplinary action that may or may not be applied to any member or officer in the Pack.
I, as Pack Leader, hereby devote myself to adhere to and uphold the Code of the Pack and the Oath of the Dire Guard, as well as the following duties:
1. To be available for Officer meetings, and to carry out decisions made as the majority rules. Coup attempts are the only time a veto is allowed.
2. To ensure that the officers are kept apprised of any new information involving the game or the Guild.
3. To ensure that the Wulfepack has a minimum of 8 officers and that they are filled at all times.
4. To ensure that there is a successor in place.
5. To insure a majority vote is obtained, with a minimum quorum of 5 members present for votes.
6. When an issue arises that involves an officer, the leader, at his/her discretion, can temporarily demote said individual until such time as an investigation is
7. When an issue arises that needs to be investigated, the guild leader should endeavor to conduct the investigation, or designate an officer to investigate, in
as timely a manner as possible.
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf,
and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"
~ Rudyard Kipling