The Wulfepack

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > RAIDS (only respond if you are raid ready) > I think we should do....

Blime
Administrator

I think instead of a thread that asks if you are flagged for a raid a better thread would be one where people can ask for help in getting flagged. The main reason is that someone can be flagged and then they TR and once again they are not flagged.

EDIT:

I see we have such a thread, LOL

--

Blime - Guild Leader

August 20, 2015 at 1:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Augon
Administrator

I think we need both.

We do need a place where folks can ask for help in flagging, although, that can be just as easily handled in Guild chat. You only need 2 or 3 people to help run any flagging quest in the game. And most of the time folks can only guarantee they will be online when they are in the game. My response for most folks askign for help flagging would usually be to let me know in game when you want to run the quests. If im not already committed, Ill help.

having a thread that allows players to keep us informed of their flagging status helps plan raids. I am wanting to schedule a Defiler of the Just raid, but as far as I can tell only Bob and I are flagged. (of course I know for a fact that I have helped more than that flag for that raid, but you can't tell that from the Defiler page.)  Now we might be able to 2 man it, Hoakgore kill and Phredd keep him healed, but I'm afraid we would not be able to keep the reinforcements count low enough to keep from failing. :)

I do feel it is the players responsibility to keep the Flagging pages current (something I am terrible at doing, I admit) When we TR, we ned to jump on here and remove the TRd chracter from the list.

August 20, 2015 at 6:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hoekgore

You have ALOT of faith in us. :)

August 20, 2015 at 9:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Augon
Administrator

Oh, no worries, I just saw where Av has Daganne (Warlock) flagged - we can just pike now.

August 20, 2015 at 10:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.