The Wulfepack

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > GUILD EVENTS & ACTIVITIES > Week of Raids 2

Blime
Administrator

My brother is once again going to Cuba for a week. Which means I need to stay at his house to run our store. Last time this happened we ran a week of raids were every night we tried to do 2 raids.

The time for this event will be from Monday Oct 12  - Friday Oct 16. The first raid of every night would start at 9:30 pm EST.

I would like suggestions on what raid to schedule. So if you can lead a raid or there is one you would like to try lets see if we can schedule it. I myself have never ran the TOD (Tower of Despair) raid in Amrath. If anyone could lead it we can schedule it on a day you are available.

--

Blime - Guild Leader

September 10, 2015 at 12:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Annahmaurah

If David is still in training we (or at least he) wont be able to make any of those raids.  His training is Monday-Friday from 4pm-12:30am (sometimes 2pm-12:30am)and off Saturday and Sunday.  After training he will work Tuesday-Saturday and off Sunday and Monday with simular hours but a smidge earlier.  If however his training is over by then (not sure when training is over) he may be able to catch the Monday raids and the only raids I really care about making it to is Fall of Truth, Epic Chrono and Epic Von because I love FOT and I still needs an epic greater token and the red dragon shard.  If we miss out oh well.  Hard getting back to second shift schedule but you do what you gotta do right?  Either way enjoy your raids.  :D  Also I will see if he will posts raids he really wants to do but I know Epic Chrono was one of them.

--

glitter-graphics.com

September 10, 2015 at 2:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hoekgore

I'll take TOD. It will have to be a Monday or Tuesday run.

September 10, 2015 at 2:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tamrus

I indeed will be able to catch the monday raids but I don't know if I will be there for the others. If any, they would be the second of the night. I think I have Sunbern flagged for TOD but I might be reincarnating him soon. I know I need stuff out of epic chrono and more shroud would be good too.

--

September 11, 2015 at 1:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

aandrade76
Site Owner

I should be available @ 9:30 on any of those days.  I can lead a VON raid and I would like to try Defiler of the Just.  Im willing to try and lead. Anyone know if Twilight Forge is still bugged?

--

“That night the wind was howling almost like a wolf and there were some real wolves off to the west giving it lessons.”

― George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords

September 11, 2015 at 2:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Augon
Administrator

I havent run it for a couple of weeks, but I think I can lead Defiler of the Just. I may not make teh first raids every night, but should be able to make the second ones

September 13, 2015 at 9:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Blime
Administrator

Ok as an update. Just realized that the Monday here in Canada is our Thanksgiving so not sure what my plans are. I would suggest that we run HOX and VOD on Monday.

Tuesday we could do MOD and TOD

Wed how about FOT and Defiller

Thurs Von and shroud

Friday the 2 thunderhome raids

These are just suggestions and I am open to anything. Would also like to try twight forge purhaps instead of shroud

--

Blime - Guild Leader

September 23, 2015 at 11:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

aandrade76
Site Owner

Tuesday sounds like a long night.  I would suggest a big raid and an easy raid combo. Maybe switch TOD with Shroud?

--

“That night the wind was howling almost like a wolf and there were some real wolves off to the west giving it lessons.”

September 25, 2015 at 4:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

aandrade76
Site Owner

Never mind. That is probably just as bad if we are doing Epic Von.

--

September 25, 2015 at 4:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vergennes

Sadly, I will  be in UK on business all this week and asleep whilst y'all go raid-crazy.

Steve

--

Steve

October 9, 2015 at 9:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.