The Wulfepack

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENTS & NEWS > Apologies

Avaritia

I don't really know where to post this, and this seemed like the most valid forum. Sorry if this is the wrong one.

Well, unfortunately my computer broke. You'd question if it was ever a computer. Well unfortunately, I won't be able to get a new one very soon. This happened a few weeks ago, and I hoped to get it repaired, but it'd cost much more to repair it than to get a new one.

So yeah, my only computer access is a public computer at the library. As much as I believe they should, they don't have D&D installed on their computers.. so yeah. I'll not be able to get online at all now until I find a new one now.

CHARACTERS I HAVE IN THE GUILD:

• Avarritia
  • Avvaritia
  • kakunojo
  • Esmeraldia
  • Sorriariah(?)

Please don't expect to see these characters active.. sorry for any inconveniences caused by this.

--

September 15, 2015 at 9:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Augon
Administrator

So sorry to hear that! We will miss you. Good luck at getting a replacement soon.

September 16, 2015 at 5:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

aandrade76
Site Owner

Sorry to hear that.  We will miss you, Lucy.  Keep us updated on this forum, if you can. I hope you get a replacement soon.

--

“That night the wind was howling almost like a wolf and there were some real wolves off to the west giving it lessons.”

― George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords

September 20, 2015 at 8:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Blime
Administrator

Hey Lucy,

If you do plan on returnig will try to keep your toons in the guild. Hope it all works out. If by chance your toons get booted you can always just send a tell to any officer for a re-invite.

--

Blime - Guild Leader

September 23, 2015 at 10:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Janta

Sorry about the comp, Lucy. We'll see you back when you get your new comp. No worries. :)

--

Janta

November 21, 2015 at 7:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kornok Stormserge

So, your taking a vacation, thats nice. lol, So the DDO hot fix did a number on your PC, They are good, they fix everything, NOT!

Hope to see you soon Lucy. :P

--

Kornok epic 28 Barbarian  Alts   > Rogue  >  Tantan  11  /  Fav Soul   >  Xontan 15

November 22, 2015 at 9:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.