The Wulfepack

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > GUILD EVENTS & ACTIVITIES > Sticky: Ideas for future events/activities

aandrade76
Site Owner

We would like to incorporate some ongoing guild events that mainly focus on having fun!! If you have any ideas, please reply to this string. We welcome and appreciate your feedback. 

--

“That night the wind was howling almost like a wolf and there were some real wolves off to the west giving it lessons.”

― George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords

May 30, 2013 at 8:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Micheala

What about a  Triva night? I think it needs to be at a time that our people from all over the globe can particpate.

--

May 31, 2013 at 12:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

aandrade76
Site Owner

I agree.  Im going to try and gauge in on most active days and time for the guild as a whole.

--

“That night the wind was howling almost like a wolf and there were some real wolves off to the west giving it lessons.”

May 31, 2013 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

aandrade76
Site Owner

It may also work out better, if we pair up an hr or 30 min of trivia before a raid on a raid day or night.

--

May 31, 2013 at 3:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

aandrade76
Site Owner

Main thing is we want alot of members on.

--

May 31, 2013 at 3:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Augon
Administrator

Love it!

Betsy, if you still need a third judge, I will volunteer to do it. Sounds like fun. Do you have a set of rating criteria that we will be using to rate the submissions?

Victor

November 25, 2013 at 10:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Micheala

Criteria for judging is posted..... Thank you for offering to fill that last position. I will add you as judge.

--

November 25, 2013 at 10:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vergennes

I will have a story shortly!

--

Steve

December 5, 2013 at 7:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Micheala

Ok great. There will be a new link for the stories...

--

December 6, 2013 at 12:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Blime
Administrator

Some suggestions:

1. a comedy night, Take turns telling jokes.

2. We should run in pairs and place LFMs stating time to run with the wulfepack, all invited

3. Run undermine and split into teams to see who can blow up who the most and the first team to get all members to other side first wins

4. Naked durks got a secret lvl 6 and below

5. Naked tempest spine non epic toons

Got to go get my daughter now

--

Blime - Guild Leader

February 5, 2014 at 3:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Micheala

Scavenger Hunt

--

February 18, 2014 at 9:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

aandrade76
Site Owner

All of those sound great!  I can definately host naked runs....this is because I live in a nudist colony.

--

February 18, 2014 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Augon
Administrator

What do yall think about having a party vs party night where we played capture the flag or Death match. I have looked into both and they seem like they could be fun for an occational change of pace if some care was taken to have balanced teams. I would be happy to organize it if there is enough interest in doing it. 

March 20, 2014 at 6:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kornok Stormserge

I would like to Run A Vision of Destruction , It is located in The Subterrane Central, which is part of The Vale of Twilight Pack which people run The Shroud in. Some of the best Gear and Weapons are located in these areas for non-Epic Builds.

--

Kornok epic 28 Barbarian  Alts   > Rogue  >  Tantan  11  /  Fav Soul   >  Xontan 15

November 11, 2014 at 10:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Annahmaurah

David and I might be interested in doing A Vision of Destruction again soon (possibly as early as tonight, just all depends on how late he works, what the storm does if it hits and how we are feeling).  But we will have to check the level cap on the door and plan accordingly.  We already got our bats and most of the loot is btc on acquire so not sure how helpful it will be but it would be nice to get more planar shards and if we get an item we can't use we can always pass it down the line.  Alot of times people run this to get loot for their next life.

--

glitter-graphics.com

November 11, 2014 at 1:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

aandrade76
Site Owner

I would like to do a slot machine event to go along with Trivia next month.  It will help distribute officer chest items as well.  Let me know what you all think.

--

October 21, 2015 at 5:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.